Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hello World!


Hey guys, this is my first post. This is a blog about my on going project car the AE82 Sedan. It is powered by a SOHC 1.6L Carb Engine. Yes, its a 4AC engine, and I really love it because for such a small engine, it actually puts out a decent amount of power. I've had the car for about two new cars now, and it is actually my first car.
My dad first brought the car in 1987 for $10000, a bit before I was ever born. The car was purchased brand new, it has a 3-speed automatic transmission, which is quite reliable although I would liked it to have been a manual tranny.
My dad actually brought the car when he was going out with my mom, my dad would often joke around that if he haven't brought the car, my mom wouldn't have married him. When I was little my dad would tell me "Son, one day this car would be yours." And it turns out that this prophecy actually came true!

This is my car in all stock form, except for fog lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment